Become a member today!
Membership Levels and benefits
Explorer (Silver) $500
Explorers are interested in Chinese culture. They see themselves as world travelers and want to communicate with others around the globe. As an explorer you get to take advantage of:
- Free Monthly business newsletter
- Business information about China
- 50% discount on Chinese language classes
- 50% discount on Chinese cultural events
- Assistance with China travel plans.
Trekker (Gold) $1500
Trekkers are heavily invested in bringing Chinese tourists to America. They want to engage and connect Americans to Chinese through business and cultural experiences. As a trekker you get a full menu of benefits to help connect you to the Chinese community that visits America.
- Free business consultations concerning Chinese markets (3 Hours)
- Present SWAG and other marketing materials to visiting groups
- List business information on ICEO Website
- Eligible for all benefits offered to Silver membership
Expeditionist (Platinum) $2500
Expeditionists connect China to America and America to China by helping developing cultural and cooperative business partnerships. Expeditionists take advantage of the opportunities that new China has to offer them.
- Free business consultations and strategy planning (5 hours).
- Free trade show assistance for China (upto 3 hours)
- Free business matchmaker program
- Access to Chinese traveling groups
- Priority access to Chinese groups visiting New Orleans
- Prominent placement of logo and link to website on ICEO page
- Eligible for all the benefits offered to Gold Membership
Colonizer (Exclusive Membership) $10,000
Colonizers are exclusive supporters of the partnerships between America and China. They work with ICEO to develop trade partnerships and tourism. As a colonizer you are ICEO's connection to the rest of your industry.
- Eligible for all benefits to Platinum members
- Exclusive logo position on home page
- Unlimited consultations and strategy planning
- Exclusive listing in every newsletter
- Exclusive members must work with ICEO to determine mutual benefit and cooperation